Lextech and Sonic Automotive are pleased to announce the release of Sonic Auto Search, an iPhone app that guides consumers through an easy, yet comprehensive, search process to connect users to the vehicle and dealer that best fit their needs.
“Our customers don’t want to be tied to their desks when they are researching vehicle information or looking for a dealership” said Heath Byrd, VP and CIO of Sonic Automotive. “Sonic Auto Search lets them shop our inventory and find our dealerships directly on their iPhone. Anytime. Anywhere. The app is easy to use and gets the user the right information at the right time.”
The Sonic Auto Search App gives users the ability to:
- Search Sonic’s new, used, and certified car inventory by make, model, type, body style, year and payment
- Refine searches to vehicles geographically local to the customer
- Compare features of up to 5 vehicles
- Calculate estimated monthly payment based on price range, trade and APR
- Call, email and get directions to a dealership with one tap
- Locate a vehicle across Sonic Automotive’s 100+ dealerships
Sonic Auto Search is the first of many mobile applications to be released this year as part of Sonic’s Mobile Business Unit (MBU) engagement with Lextech Global Services.
Sonic Auto Search is available for iOS devices now and will soon be released for Android.
Click here to download the app for iOS.