Lextech is looking for a solid Core Java developer, ideally with iOS or Android experience or a strong desire to expand into mobile development. If you’re in the Chicago area (local candidates only), want to be part of a team that improves people’s lives with technology, and fit the criteria below, please contact us.
Please NOTE: This is NOT Web/J2EE development opportunity. This person must have CORE JAVA with STAND ALONE application development experience. Web development with Java is a plus. Also, you will be doing Java development AND mobile development, not transitioning from Java to mobile exclusively.
Think, design and then build (frequently used brain a must). Understand a customer’s requirements and big picture view of the system to be developed. Develop quality software in multiple programming languages and perform detailed system designs. Generate UML diagrams and quickly learn new technologies (concepts, tools, utilities) and be productive with them.
2+ years hands on software development in Java Solid Core Java development experience. Must have skills with or the desire to learn iOS or Android. This candidate must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Any experience with network connectivity (http, raw sockets or otherwise) is welcome.
- Built Java applications pulling data from multiple sources
- Systems level knowledge including scaling systems in multi-server environments, load testing, interfacing many disparate systems, fault tolerance and security is a plus.
- Objective-C and iPhone development
- Java/Android development
And would love it if you had some of these too!
- Linux/Unix/Mac OS X/Windows – install, configure & make the server dance
- Troubleshoot network issues affecting software systems
- Experience with Angular and Ionic
- Scale a system from one server to hundreds
If this sounds like the right match for you, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Lextech is a strategy-first app design and development firm, with employees who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with mobile. Whether the focus is a company’s customers or employees, we aim to improve people’s lives by crafting delightful mobile experiences that improve business processes.