Lextech is looking for an Agile Product Owner to join our team.
Does this describe you?
- You create awesome, intuitive, and impactful mobile solutions to meet clients’ needs and deliver business value.
- You challenge the “way things have always been done” and facilitate finding solutions to complex business problems.
- You are comfortable challenging yourself everyday and finding new ways to improve the product and experience for your clients.
- You bring your passion and energy for technology to enterprise client projects. You are on the forefront of technology and clients look to you to be their guide within the ever-changing digital landscape.
- You thrive on finding the right technology to solve a problem and partner with clients to provide solutions, not just implement the next technology fad.
- You deliver success to clients by managing their expectations, making quick decisions, and communicating confidently.
- You quickly absorb complex, ambiguous concepts and rapidly organize them into structured solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand client expectations, requirements, and the business value they expect.
- Facilitate requirements-gathering workshops with clients.
- Construct high-level product epics and features. Incorporate your Agile experience navigating the SDLC and pull from your experience using Scrum, Lean, Kanban, TDD and/or XP to ensure success.
- Develop features into user stories granular enough for a sprint and convey the goals and vision for each sprint.
- Craft and manage a product backlog that clearly articulates all aspects of the user requirements and define well-formed acceptance criteria.
- Work with your team to estimate effort to deliver client requirements and help create proposal/business development artifacts.
- Coordinate communication between development teams and client stakeholders regarding goals, requirements and business needs.
- Collaborate with the development team to define, design, accept and adapt features; ensure each iteration delivers expected result.
- Lead Agile ceremonies with distributed design and development teams.
- Define and manage release plans.
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to clients.
- Be the primary resource for questions about the details of the projects through interaction with internal resources, clients, and stakeholders.
- Manage scope and client priorities.
- Address and resolve issues and blockers.
- Manage project priorities, project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- 2+ Years Agile Product Owner or Project Management experience
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies and trends
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Nice to have:
- CSPO Certification
- Lean requirements gathering and story mapping experience
- Experience using JIRA to manage product backlogs
If this sounds like the right match for you, send us your resume and list of 3 favorite apps and why to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Lextech is a strategy-first app design and development firm, with employees who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with mobile. Whether the focus is a company’s customers or employees, we aim to improve people’s lives by crafting delightful mobile experiences that improve business processes. For more info, visit http://lextech.com.