Lextech is looking for a Senior/Lead Mobile Development Engineer to join our team.
Does this describe you?
- You crave hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work, and create the right mobile solutions to meet clients’ needs and deliver business value.
- You create awesome, intuitive, and impactful mobile products.
- You challenge the “way things have always been done” and facilitate finding solutions to complex business problems.
- You are comfortable challenging yourself every day and finding new ways to improve the product and experience for your clients.
- You bring your passion and energy for technology to enterprise client projects. You stay abreast of the latest tools and platform capabilities, and leverage them as appropriate to architect and build cutting-edge mobile apps.
- You are on the forefront of technology and clients look to you to be their guide within the ever-changing digital landscape.
- You lead by example, guiding and mentoring the team and clients as needed to make sure projects get done as promised and deliver the expected outcomes.
You are the right candidate if you:
- Think, design, and then build.
- Have deep expertise in iOS, Android, and/or ionic development. Experience in multiple languages/platforms is strongly preferred.
- Quickly learn new technologies (languages, operating systems, tools) and are productive with them.
- Take time to understand a customer’s requirements, big picture view of the system to be developed, and business value to be delivered.
- Identify and evaluate key alternatives (e.g., architecture, technology, tool, integration, design), make credible recommendations with rationale, and can clearly explain/communicate these to both team members and clients.
- Have deep experience architecting end-to-end full stack mobile solutions, including reusable components for UI, app logic, messaging, local and remote data/storage, authentication, web services, and back-end system integration.
- Have team lead experience
- Develop high quality software in multiple programming languages.
- Quickly identify and track down system bugs and determine the most effective resolution.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Create scalable software systems.
- Familiar with:
- Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Agile Development methodologies
- Java (or) .NET, MVC
If this sounds like the right match for you, send us your resume and list of 3 favorite apps and why to email@example.com for consideration.
Lextech is a strategy-first app design and development firm, with employees who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with mobile. Whether the focus is a company’s customers or employees, we aim to improve people’s lives by crafting delightful mobile experiences that improve business processes. For more info, visit http://lextech.com.