Today, Lextech is looking to add a Client Partner to our team who will provide proactive account development and management, with a key focus on defining and delivering on value propositions for new and existing Clients.
Through an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business, the Client Partner links Lextech services to the Client’s priorities, oversees delivery of services on their accounts, thereby building a trusted and long-term relationship with the Client. Candidates will be credible, reliable, focused on the client, with strong character and and ability to develop open relationships with their clients as servant leaders.
You are the right candidate if you can:
- Interface with Clients to understand their business and help them to solve enterprise challenges utilizing digital technologies with a focus on mobile apps.
- Over time, gain comprehensive understanding of client’s business needs and proactively identify opportunities for Lextech to provide value-added services in support of the client’s strategic goals/initiatives.
- Leverage IT application development experiences and work with Delivery leads to Define customized solutions to meet Client short term and long term needs.
- Develop business proposals and lead the sales process (including creating and delivering presentations) with and to Clients. Negotiate business contracts and costs with Clients as needed.
- Act as a resource for delivery teams to remove contractual and relational roadblocks to success.
- Provide leadership for the delivery teams to understand success for each engagement and to be an escalation point for problem resolution within the account.
- Provide mentorship and growth for delivery teams in the areas of customer service and relationship development.
- Provide Client consultations about Lextech’s products and services and expand this knowledge across the Client’s entire organization with a focus on C-level awareness and buy-in.
- Build positive and productive relationships with Clients to ensure that they see you as a trusted partner and critical resource in all ongoing project discussions.
- Work as a member of the client partner team to develop account strategies and create new business relationships with potential and existing Clients to help the clients and Lextech grow and succeed. We succeed as a team.
- Assist in development of account budgets and timelines with the Client and help translate those into revenue and resource allocation timelines for Lextech.
- Assess potential delivery & business risks in order to develop mitigation plans to ensure long- term relationship with Clients.
- Provide outstanding services to ensure Client satisfaction and be the primary point of contact to address Client concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
Typically, the best candidates will have
- A track record of successful Client account management and sustained account revenue growth
- Experience solving business and process improvement challenges (mobile experience a plus)
- 7+ years experience in technology solution consulting and/or account management
- Experience dealing with the intricacies of working with large organization to close large complex opportunities involving multiple decision makers.
Lextech’s company culture also places a high value on innovation, accountability, open communication, a strong work ethic, and of course, fun! In addition to an intellectually challenging, close knit community, Lextech offers competitive health insurance benefits, 401k, etc.
If this sounds like the right match for you, send us your resume and list of 3 favorite apps and why to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.