Lextech is looking to add a Solution Architect to the team. A Solution Architect brings value and leadership throughout the organization and will be expected to serve in the following areas:
What you will be doing:
- Networking within the Client company’s technical leadership
- Providing thought leadership in mobility transformation and technology
- Actively engaged in surfacing and solving business and technology problems.
- Provide leadership and support for technical teams
- Commitment and support for Lextech Business Development activities
- Lead technical solution design sessions with the client and project team to determine technical requirements;
- Create detailed technical specifications including interface design, class diagrams, and architecture diagrams;
- Drive alignment on solutions with architecture teams at the client and at Lextech to ensure the Client is receiving the best solution and understands the why behind any tradeoff decisions;
- Oversee custom development to ensure that solution is meeting requirements for technology and the business solution;
- Coordinate with the client to manage the deployment of solutions to production;
- Present and explain technical topics and solutions with various teams within the client organization, including IT;
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
What success looks like:
- Established mutually beneficial relationships with client technical leadership
- Solutions for the client are well architected
- Technical blockers for the team are removed; enabling the team to build
- Credential-ize Lextech’s technical ability with the client
- You lead the architecture discussions with client teams and propose thoughtful solutions;
- Solutions you create are well documented and communicated with internal and external teams;
- Solutions you create are well received and adopted by your clients;
- Your clients appreciate your ability to listen and understand their concerns as a component of the architecture you must factor into the solution;
- Your leadership appreciates your ability to propose options to meet the business need and the technical solution approach for success.
What you need:
- Can communicate clearly both written, visually and in a presentation style
- Make the complex simple, don’t make the simple complex
- Lead conversations with an ability to drive consensus, don’t have an assumed technical agenda and navigate around technical religious debates
- Manage your time such that you don’t get overloaded; and you know how to ask for help.
- You have been an integral part of a consulting team that has brought highly complex systems solutions from conception to production.
- You have spent countless hours digging into a client’s backend infrastructure to identify the systems that are needed for your end to end solution.
- You have worked in an environment where the front end of the application needs far less information than the back end encompasses and are skilled at narrowing architecture focus.
- You are a leader among peers when it comes to designing a system.
- You have deep knowledge of Cloud infrastructure solutions and are confident in your ability to recommend the right solution.
- You are experienced in services design and composition for mobile solutions within and enterprise environment.
- You are comfortable having discussions concerning DevOps and how to manage development within a customer environment.
- You have experience working with security teams for implementation within regulated or government industries.
- You have experience designing systems for mobile development.
- You have a keen ability to look at a problem and solution from multiple angles and offer options that are aligned with key client objectives.
If this sounds like the right match for you, send us your resume and list of 3 favorite apps and why to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.