Lextech wants a Visual Designer/UI Designer to join our family. Does this describe you?
- You design with focus and intention, and love to defend great design
- You’re eager to learn new skills that aren’t in your current job description
- You deliver effective design, whether it’s a low-fi wireframe or a high-fi mockup
- You know what kind of design skills are most important
- You conduct user tests and know how to get insights from the results
You’re the right candidate if you:
- Have a clean design aesthetic and can clearly explain your design rationale
- Comply with Apple and Material Design human interface guidelines (and more importantly, know when to diverge from them)
- Can collaborate with other designers to take an existing wireframe and explore better options
- Use Sketch to craft beautiful mobile experiences, and take an existing design from 80% good to 100% great
- Have worked on “big picture” projects such as digital products or customer/employee app experiences
- Have excellent typography and layout skills, and are familiar with current interaction design trends
- Have experience prototyping mobile app experiences
This position is based in Chicago/Downers Grove but we will definitely consider talented remote candidates.